topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 2:27 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Digital River now taking Bitcoin  (Read 2476 times)

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Tell me something you don't know...
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
Digital River now taking Bitcoin
« on: June 16, 2014, 07:26 PM »
If you sell software, DR is now accepting Bitcoin!

http://www.coindesk....coin-payment-option/

Commerce-as-a-service solutions provider Digital River – a company that processed more than $30bn in online transactions in 2013, has announced that it has added bitcoin as a payment option for its online merchants.

The offering is now available to merchants using the Minnesota-based company’s SWREG solution for small and mid-sized businesses.

Notably, Digital River said it is seeking to allow customers who use the product to take advantage of the savings bitcoin can bring to international transactions, indicating it now sees bitcoin as one of a number of competing options for such transactions.

The company stated:

“Bitcoin will now be available along with other international payment options, such as credit and debit cards, wire transfers, bank transfers and third-party wallets.”

I can't find it on their site, but for me, I think it might be useful to switch over to DR as they have an excellent system specifically designed for software developers. I've used it in the past, and it's very good.
Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker