ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Note5

<< < (12/20) > >>

c.gingerich:
Got it - Update v2.0.0.6 - http://vdsfreak.com/post/90245038515/note5

- Fixed the "www" bug for the URLs

Please let me know of any more issues or any comments, thanks!

cschw:
I just downloaded again, and it is showing up as v2.0.0.5 - can you check on your end?

Thanks!

tomos:
^yeah, xx.5 here too.
Also, I presume this by mistake: you have an ini file in the download (I just copied everything over before I noticed it).
Missed out on a couple of versions - great advances/improvements going on :up:

I tried changing the text colour on my favourite theme (the default one) - but (for my eyes and monitor at any rate) the darker backgrounds are too dark for black text, but not dark enough for white text. I've started using the Slate theme - it's got the lightest backgrounds I think. First panel is still to dark for my tastes.
Request:
one theme where the backgrounds are all relatively light.

Bug: cant consistently reproduce it though :-\

* 1) open Note5
* 2) maximise the window
* 3) open a note
* 4) change focus to another note with the mouse; window jumps back to normal size-
Edit: this seems to consistently reproduce it - for step 2):
maximise the window => normal window => maximise window => step 3, etc.

c.gingerich:
Please try the DL again for ver 2.0.0.6

@tomos - You can edit the themes using the new theme editor to make the backgrounds lighter. I can still make you a theme with lighter backgrounds if you wish.
I'll also take a look at the bug.

tomos:
@tomos - You can edit the themes using the new theme editor to make the backgrounds lighter. I can still make you a theme with lighter backgrounds if you wish.
-c.gingerich (June 26, 2014, 07:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm sorted - thank you very much !! (I had misread an earlier post, and thought I could only edit text colour with the editor)

PS download now xx.06 - the ini file is still in there FWIW.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version