ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Note5

<< < (8/20) > >>

cschw:
I like having hotkeys for switching between note panels, but I keep switching panels by accident.  The Ctrl+[arrow] key combination is a Windows shortcut for moving forward/backword one word, and my fingers do it without thinking.  (This isn't uncommon...my fingers rarely think before doing anything. :D)

Is this affecting anyone else?

tomos:
I like having hotkeys for switching between note panels, but I keep switching panels by accident.  The Ctrl+[arrow] key combination is a Windows shortcut for moving forward/backword one word, and my fingers do it without thinking.  (This isn't uncommon...my fingers rarely think before doing anything. :D)

Is this affecting anyone else?
-cschw (June 20, 2014, 03:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

sorry, I suggested that. I've gotten kind-of used to it from Dopus for switching tabs. I didnt think about it's use in text....

cschw:
I'm more of a software user than a programmer--and I know the intent is to keep this simple--so...would it be difficult to add the ability to customize the shortcuts for switching note panels?

c.gingerich:
I should be able to do that. I'll put it on my list, but not sure how soon I'll get to it.

Jibz:
@Jibz - What version do you have? What were you doing when you got the error?
-c.gingerich (June 20, 2014, 07:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

It says 2.0.0.0. I double-click the program to run it, and it opens the main window and then a dialog with the error message appears. Pressing OK closes the program. I will try the current version when the website works again from here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version