ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Note5

<< < (7/20) > >>

tomos:
@tomos - Which color theme are you referring to? The note color (where the body of the note is) should be lighter than the main color.
-c.gingerich (June 20, 2014, 07:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

in all themes the darker colours are much more difficult to work with I find.
e.g.
from the default theme:

but even this colour is difficult to actually read much of:

EDIT// it's possible you have your monitor at much brighter settings than mine (?) (FWIW mine was roughly correct in this gamma test)

MilesAhead:

@tomos - Which color theme are you referring to? The note color (where the body of the note is) should be lighter than the main color.
-c.gingerich (June 20, 2014, 07:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you would like to try a simpler alternative to adjusting the background color or allowing user chosen font colors I have a little function that returns either black or off white for text color depending on the background color.

--- ---Func _calctextcolor($bcolor)
If $bcolor = 65280 Then Return 0
If $bcolor > (16777215 * 0.9) Then
Return 0
Else
Return 16777215
EndIf
EndFunc

The first "If" is the special case of a shade of green.  The formula would say use the white but it's just not easy to read.  So in that case I return black. I wrote the function so that users could pick a dialog background color from a dropdown list without having to pick a contrasting text color.

c.gingerich:
@MilesAhead - Thanks. I may try using that.

rgdot:
Runs fine under Wine, no real useful suggestions form me but please keep it up  :up:

c.gingerich:
New version 2.0.0.1 - http://note5.pen.io

2.0.0.1 -
- Added Find and Find [Exact]
- Added concept Note5 Mini [Experimental]
- Option to start with Windows
- You can now change the note text color in the themes

Note5 Mini is a concept and I am still working out how best to make it work. For now, when you show the Note5 Mini it hides the main window until you click on a note number on Note5 Mini.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version