ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Note5

<< < (4/20) > >>

c.gingerich:
Thanks. I'll look into that again and I'll also see about adding a way to switch notes via keyboard.

c.gingerich:
Version 2.0.0.0 is now available! Fixes and additions are:

- Fix bug when saving Note 1 title
- Fixed small bug where title text would get cut off after going to full window view
- Allowed TAB in notes
- Option to hide/show scrollbars
- Option to have full window view default
- Support mouse scrolling when no scrollbars are showing
- Added always ontop option
- Added transparency option
- Added version number to the titlebar
- Added ability to switch notes via keyboard (Ctrl+Left/Right arrows)
- Can now customize the date/time stamp
- Moved ReadMe to an external text file so as not to overwrite the Note5.xml when users update.
- Added color theme support

Download - http://note5.pen.io

Comments welcome!!!

MilesAhead:
Thanks for sharing the program.  I wonder if it's possible to add control f search without killing off the simplicity? I have a small Treepad file of OS Tips but since no note program I have tried will import the .hjt file I thought I'd break it out to a Panel in note5.  Something simple like search with optional case sensitivity would move the cursor down to the appropriate area without scroll and read.

I like the idea.  I was using a plain text editor with a temp text file for quickie notes.  Naming the whole file after a single note I would forget the filename after a day or two.  :)

If the case sensitive check mark or lack thereof could be saved across sessions or even per panel would be super.  Or perhaps instead of an .ini setting just have 2 hotkeys.  Control f for insensitive search and a 2 modifier f hotkey for case sensitive?

cschw:
--snip--
@cschw:
 (see attachment in previous post)
-tomos (June 19, 2014, 01:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

:-[  Thanks for answering my stupid question....

c.gingerich:
@MilesAhead - I'll see about adding a search to the notes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version