ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Digital River now taking Bitcoin

(1/1)

Renegade:
If you sell software, DR is now accepting Bitcoin!

http://www.coindesk.com/30-billion-processor-digital-river-bitcoin-payment-option/

Commerce-as-a-service solutions provider Digital River – a company that processed more than $30bn in online transactions in 2013, has announced that it has added bitcoin as a payment option for its online merchants.

The offering is now available to merchants using the Minnesota-based company’s SWREG solution for small and mid-sized businesses.

Notably, Digital River said it is seeking to allow customers who use the product to take advantage of the savings bitcoin can bring to international transactions, indicating it now sees bitcoin as one of a number of competing options for such transactions.

The company stated:

“Bitcoin will now be available along with other international payment options, such as credit and debit cards, wire transfers, bank transfers and third-party wallets.”
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I can't find it on their site, but for me, I think it might be useful to switch over to DR as they have an excellent system specifically designed for software developers. I've used it in the past, and it's very good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version