ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sChecklist

<< < (20/26) > >>

DeVamp:
I can perfectly live with it.

Just wanted to let you know. :)

littlecousinjimmy:
Thanks for this app, which I really love, but I'd just like to add +1 on the disappearing list-contents problem. Happens to me on Win 7 32-bit, not running as admin. Really frustrating. Haven't noticed any pattern in particular, other than if I forget (as usual) to close the program manually before shutting down Windows, the active list will be empty after Windows next starts. All others are intact.

Maybe an option to keep a backup of each file whenever the automatic file-save function is triggered would be a workaround. I guess this would depend on what actions trigger the files to be saved at the minute. Maybe a manual "File | Save" option on the menu would help.

Cheers

skwire:
Hi, littlecousinjimmy, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.

Thanks for this app, which I really love, but I'd just like to add +1 on the disappearing list-contents problem. Happens to me on Win 7 32-bit, not running as admin. Really frustrating.-littlecousinjimmy (March 10, 2016, 10:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Man, this bug will be the death of me.  Would you be willing to try an interim build with a few changes in hopes that it solves the issue for you?

littlecousinjimmy:
Hi, littlecousinjimmy, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.

Man, this bug will be the death of me.  Would you be willing to try an interim build with a few changes in hopes that it solves the issue for you?
-skwire (March 15, 2016, 12:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Call me Jimmy :)

Sorry for the delay, I should have ticked "notify me of replies", so I've only just got round to checking this thread again now. I found another app that can be squeezed into doing the same thing, but I'd still prefer sChecklist if I could rely on it, so I would try an interim build if that's still possible.

Thanks

ScreenManiac:
I found another app that can be squeezed into doing the same thing, but I'd still prefer sChecklist if I could rely on it, so I would try an interim build if that's still possible.
-littlecousinjimmy (May 19, 2016, 11:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
Would you mind sharing a link to that other app? Portable?
I've been using sChecklist for quite a while, also suffering from the infamous data loss off and on - but luckily it seems to have disappeared with the latest version. I am on Win7 64.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version