ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sChecklist

(1/26) > >>

skwire:
TitlesChecklistDescriptionA simple checklist app focused on ad-hoc lists.Supported OSWindows 7.  Probably works, but not tested, on Windows XP/Vista/8/10Website:http://skwire.dcmembers.com/fp/?page=schecklistHistoryChangelogDownloadsChecklist.zipScreenshot
Introduction
Like most of my apps, I wrote this because I couldn't find a simple checklist app that suited my needs.  What I'm talking about is off-the-cuff, ad hoc types of lists.  The ones that, in the course of your (work) day, you find yourself wanting a quick way to set up a checklist, especially one that can be easily used over and over.  Just rows of text entries and a checkbox for each.  No B.S., no time tracking, and no crazy wizzbang features.  In other words, this app is not a time tracker nor is it meant as a full-blown project tracker.  There are plenty of extremely well done apps that already do this.  Task Coach, MyLifeOrganized, & ToDoList are but three that I'd recommend.

Again, rows of text entries and a checkbox for each -- that's what this app strives to provide.

Features

* Mulitple list interface -- quickly add new lists or duplicate existing lists
* Can hide in the system tray and be used with a hide/show hotkey
* Cut/copy/paste entries from one list to another maintaining checked state
* Paste entries in from the clipboard
* Customizable list font
* Sort checked items to top or bottom
* Check all and uncheck all buttons
* Always on top button
Installation
Download the zip file and extract its contents into a new folder.  Run sChecklist.exe to start the application.

skwire:
I'd like to get a bit of beta testing on this app before I fully release it on my website.  Thanks to anybody who gives it a try.

I was hoping to get that beta testing before any of the software sites or blogs pick up the app.

rgdot:
 :up:

Hope to give some feedback soon

rgdot:
Any chance the checked items can also have strikethrough?

skwire:
Hope to give some feedback soon -rgdot (June 07, 2014, 09:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks.  =]  One of the reasons I'd like to get some testing is that, during development, there were certain conditions where saving a list would save it with nothing in it (effectively wiping it out).  I've endeavoured to handle all those conditions I could find but more testing would be welcome before I commit to releasing this fully.  Of course, it goes without saying, if you lose a carefully crafted list because of this, I'm sorry.   :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version