ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sChecklist

<< < (23/26) > >>

skwire:
it is working on Windows 10 for me   :up:
-cable0 (March 21, 2017, 09:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for the report and welcome to the DonationCoder site.

reifwp:
 :Thmbsup: Hi guys . I liked the program and it works on windows 10. I really want the author to improve the program.
1) I often help people, neighbors, relatives. I install and set up a computer for them. Operating system, settings, installation of programs. This program is useful, you can write down on a flash drive and work as a check checklist reminder.
2) Also sometimes I help people on the .Team viewer and there too, I have to conduct many similar actions. On computer diagnostics. It is important not to forget what you did and what did not.
3) I also have to do SEO sites.

So, the conclusion. It's ideal to make folders. Under checklists. Windows, SEO and so on.
Also it would be possible to make checklists with 1 hierarchy tree down. And the possibility of linking the attachment of a text document. Thank you .

wraith808:
:Thmbsup: Hi guys . I liked the program and it works on windows 10. I really want the author to improve the program.
1) I often help people, neighbors, relatives. I install and set up a computer for them. Operating system, settings, installation of programs. This program is useful, you can write down on a flash drive and work as a check checklist reminder.
2) Also sometimes I help people on the .Team viewer and there too, I have to conduct many similar actions. On computer diagnostics. It is important not to forget what you did and what did not.
3) I also have to do SEO sites.

So, the conclusion. It's ideal to make folders. Under checklists. Windows, SEO and so on.
Also it would be possible to make checklists with 1 hierarchy tree down. And the possibility of linking the attachment of a text document. Thank you .
-reifwp (February 28, 2018, 01:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think sChecklist means Simple Checklist.  I'm sure he'll answer, but I will quote the guiding principles from the front page:

Like most of my apps, I wrote this because I couldn't find a simple checklist app that suited my needs.  What I'm talking about is off-the-cuff, ad hoc types of lists.  The ones that, in the course of your (work) day, you find yourself wanting a quick way to set up a checklist, especially one that can be easily used over and over.  Just rows of text entries and a checkbox for each.  No B.S., no time tracking, and no crazy wizzbang features.  In other words, this app is not a time tracker nor is it meant as a full-blown project tracker.  There are plenty of extremely well done apps that already do this.  Task Coach, MyLifeOrganized, & ToDoList are but three that I'd recommend.
-skwire (June 07, 2014, 08:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

reifwp:
Like most of my apps, I wrote this because I couldn't find a simple checklist app that suited my needs.  What I'm talking about is off-the-cuff, ad hoc types of lists.  The ones that, in the course of your (work) day, you find yourself wanting a quick way to set up a checklist, especially one that can be easily used over and over.  Just rows of text entries and a checkbox for each.  No B.S., no time tracking, and no crazy wizzbang features.  In other words, this app is not a time tracker nor is it meant as a full-blown project tracker.  There are plenty of extremely well done apps that already do this.  Task Coach, MyLifeOrganized, & ToDoList are but three that I'd recommend.
-skwire (June 07, 2014, 08:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

I use Mylifeorganized. This is a great program. But it is not convenient for those requirements. It is necessary to have a small window on the top of all windows. And constant static check sheets.

skwire:
Hello, reifwp, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.   :Thmbsup:

Also it would be possible to make checklists with 1 hierarchy tree down. And the possibility of linking the attachment of a text document.-reifwp (February 28, 2018, 01:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

I really appreciate your feedback.  As wraith808 mentioned, sChecklist was written for a singular, simple purpose and will remain that way. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version