ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Post capture window, just want thumbnail panel and my image

(1/1)

Mikey1969:
Hi guys, sorry if this has been asked, I'm not seeing it, but that might be because I'm not looking right. What I want to do is to make the post-capture window(The editor?) only have the Thumbnail Panel and my image. I don't need all of the data at the bottom, and I only use my caps to get data off of them, so having a little more screen real estate would be great, as sometimes the numbers I want are fuzzy, but going to 100% cuts off part of the image.

Is this possible? Am I just missing the setting by calling it the wrong thing in the settings?

Also: Thank you for an awesome app!!! This thing is hands down the BEST screencap app I've ever used, paid or free!!

ScreenManiac:
Try resizing the bottom part by maneuvering the mouse on the divider between upper and lower parts, until your mouse pointer gets the double arrows - I guess you know the procedure - then drag all the way down, out of your view.

Mikey1969:
Perfect... Wasn't seeing the mouse pointer switching when I was trying to find it, but going a little slower made it work. Thanks for the tip(Should have been obvious). I appreciate it! :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version