ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Anyone using CherryTree for Windows, or Linux for that matter?

(1/3) > >>

MilesAhead:
I'm curious if anyone has experience with CherryTree.  I've tried a few of these universal note utilities and nothing has really grabbed me.

40hz:
I use it. Primarily because it does what I need it to do and it's multi-platform. It's nothing that remarkable IMHO. At least as far as the simple way I use it goes. But I'm one of those people that always followed that bit of advice that went: "it's ok to go out on a date. But when it comes tools, don't ever marry. Don't even fall in love."  8)

About the only 'tools' I can honestly say I'd be very upset about losing are the '72 Gibson L9S Ripper and '68 Ampeg B-15N I own.

(Nobody's totally immune! ;D )

rgdot:
Occasionally, installed with others like Basket Note Pads. It's good but hasn't made me want to use it regularly.

MilesAhead:
Thanks for the replies. If it runs without seeming flaky then I'll give it a shot.  Especially since it looks like at some level I'm going to start playing around with Linux again.  :)

Edvard:
I'm using TreeLine at the mo, but have Cherrytree on the back burner.  There are LOTS of hierarchical note-taking apps around, much more than there were when I was using Notecase before they went pay-fer.  So if CherryTree doesn't work out, you still have quite a few options...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version