ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Non-Windows Software

Linux Foundataion's $2400 Intro to Linux course to be offered online for free

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tinman57:
  EdX is in the process of updating the Linux course, the new course will be offered on 12/20/14 and will still be free unless you want it to be accredited......

40hz:
 EdX is in the process of updating the Linux course, the new course will be offered on 12/20/14 and will still be free unless you want it to be accredited......
-Tinman57 (October 27, 2014, 05:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Marking my calendar. I started it last time and got half way through (it's excellent BTW  :Thmbsup:) before I go tripped up with availability of time and didn't finish it. :-[

Tinman57:
  I had just started and was up to chapter 2 when they announced the new, improved update launch in December.  So I'm just holding off for now and waiting.....

Edvard:
Thanks for letting us know.  I signed up for EdX and was about to sign in to the Linux course when I saw this post.  

P.S.  I saw that to verify your identity (in one of the Terms and Conditions pages) they want a picture of your driver's license and a webcam photo.  
WTH?  They need a blinkin' SELFIE?!?! :nono2:

40hz:
P.S.  I saw that to verify your identity (in one of the Terms and Conditions pages) they want a picture of your driver's license and a webcam photo. 
WTH?  They need a blinkin' SELFIE?!?! :nono2
-Edvard (October 29, 2014, 07:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe if you're taking something for academic credit?

I didn't provide my DL last time I registered for an EdX course. :huh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version