ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Any Chance of Making The Options Window Font Twice As Big?

(1/3) > >>

PhuketGeek:
See attached picture.

tomos:
I dont want to distract from your request PhuketGeek, but I notice my Options are *much* clearer - in spite of being the same size. This is due to the font. I'm not sure why that's different - maybe it's the Classic theme - I'm on aero (windows 7). Are you on XP or 7 ?

[edit] in both shots below, my options are shown on the right-hand-side, overlaid on yours [/edit]

My options overlaid on your shot, all @ 100%

=> detail of above @ 200%

=> EDIT// I quickly tried Classic theme - my more readable font stays the same. So, I presume you're on XP (?)

PhuketGeek:
Yes, I'm on XP using a 23" Samsung monitor via analogue connection.

Thank you for taking the time to post your image, but I think my screen is marginally clearer than yours! See my picture below.

On the left side is your post and on the right side is my screen capture from my previous post magnified to about the same size as yours.

I reckon my font is marginally clearer.  :)

tomos:
^ sorry, I didnt make it fully clear:
the font in my Options is on the right hand side in my screenshots I posted above.

The font in my options has an almost square "O"

PhuketGeek:
Oops, sorry! Yes, I see what you mean. Your font is definitely clearer than mine.

But on the other hand, if you compare the Options window font size, with the fonts I use on the rest of my screen, they sure look small. See first attachment.

Or compare them to, say, a Firefox Option window. See second attachment.

Or VLC Options window. See third attachment.

I don't think it's so much the clarity of the font as, simply, its size.

Maybe I'm just getting old...  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version