ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Searching4: print PDFs as Poster

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
there is a very cool program called ClickBook:
http://www.bluesquirrel.com/products/clickbook/

that may be able to do this and more.

it's sort of like fineprint (another fantastic app), but made more for specialty booklet printing.  but i notice they have a poster mode.

if it works, maybe we could contact them and fineprint and see about a discount?

AbteriX:
Thank you for that tip, i will try this next week.

Posters are designed to expand one page onto multiple pages
to make it larger. It requires some trimming and taping,
but you can make some impressive posters.
Homepage textBooklet printing - ClickBook print banners posters, brochures, day planner inserts, microfiche, and more to make information mobile.
 ClickBook, a powerful yet easy-to-use printing utility, lets you print customized day planner pages, wallet booklets, church bulletins, brochures, greeting cards, posters, business cards, flipbooks, catalogs, banners, microfiche, CD covers and more from Internet, Windows, or CD-Rom files! ClickBook, helps you scale and rotate digital photos, e-mails, documents, favorite on-line content, or other critical information into 170+ mobile and convenient layouts.  You can even design your own custom layouts and save up to 75% in paper costs!

Features:
# Works with any Inkjet or Laser printer.
# Magnified Zoom - up to 800%.
# NEW! Convert booklets to PDFs.
# NEW! Support for 48 new printers. NEW!
# Rearrange print order of each mini-page in a booklet. NEW!
# Print multi-page Banners and Posters.
# Use 75% less paper with booklet printing!
# Walks you through double-sided printing.
# Prints 170+ different styles!
# Rotates, reduces & realigns documents automatically.
# Combine files from different applications into a single printout.
# Save time and money.
# Offers endless bounds of creativity.
# One-click to Add or Delete a Page.
# Sample documents.
# One-click booklet printing from Microsoft Office applications.

Buy: $49.95

Carol Haynes:
You could buy a cheap Canon printer for that and use their drivers (which do everything on that list as standard) ;-)

mouser:
carol has a good point - with the price of printers you might definitely think about upgrading if you have a cheap printer.  i LOVE the driver on my canon pixma as well..

AbteriX:
You could buy a cheap Canon printer for that and use their drivers (which do everything on that list as standard) ;-)
-Carol Haynes (May 28, 2006, 12:09 PM)
--- End quote ---
Really ? Fine! That are facts i love to hear. I don't care about n page per minute
or such tec facts. To see how things work (like driver frontend) i take higher. But
that is not that what you see in prospects or on the market.
The same with TV and video (well, DVD players now), most thing i want
to try bevor i buy is the remote control, no matter wich model is better in the prospect.

But i have to print out on an HP LaserJet  :) ,
my HP DescJet 500C at home is lost under a cover of dust for years  :D

Thanks for the help!
We should open threads like "How pleased are you with your printer/scanner driver" , should i ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version