ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Searching4: print PDFs as Poster

<< < (3/3)

Carol Haynes:
The first image above is one of the tabs for my pixma printer driver.

OK you won't get a pixma for $50 but you'll probably get a cheap Canon model for that and as far as I can tell they have a common driver interface. I used to have a Canon S520 and that had an identical driver interface.

If you can afford a pixma you can get one that will automatically print double sided, produce A5 booklets automatically and print posters (of any size) in A4 tiles with alignment markers for sticking the poster together.

Mine also prints CDs and DVDs directly (a European model - which would be fine for you, though the US version deosn't because of the US record companies - they forced Canon to disable the facility!)

It is a really great printer, with brilliant photo quality prints and the consumables cost is less than any inkjet I have tried.

Here is a similar model on a UK website (mine is the ip5000 - this is the nearest currently manufactured). OK it is a bit more expensive but there are cheaper models. Here is the range available, at least at DABS UK

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version