ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Non-Windows Software

Best applications for Android (comparatives, Reviews)

(1/4) > >>

Contro:
best Applications reviews and comparation charts for android programs.

I would like links to the best comparation tables for android software.

best Regards

tomos:
hi Contro, I think it's fair to say let me google that for you**

(And if you've done it already, it would be helpful to say what you've already found)

** presumably because of the 'charts' word, you get a lot of marine related hits. Probably better to simply search for 'best android application reviews' or something like that. It seems to me that you would also need to narrow down the search - that's like asking for the best software without saying what you want to do.

Contro:
hi Contro, I think it's fair to say let me google that for you**

(And if you've done it already, it would be helpful to say what you've already found)

** presumably because of the 'charts' word, you get a lot of marine related hits. Probably better to simply search for 'best android application reviews' or something like that. It seems to me that you would also need to narrow down the search - that's like asking for the best software without saying what you want to do.
-tomos (May 18, 2014, 04:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeap. Trying of course. I was thinking in a special link for the most considered and reputated android software comparison charts.

Best Regards
 ;D

Tuxman:
Comparison of which Android software?

I'd usually take Android boards' polls into consideration.

Contro:
Comparison of which Android software?

I'd usually take Android boards' polls into consideration.
-Tuxman (May 18, 2014, 06:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

I am very interested in measuring and drawing taking photographs.
I need the final draw to be in dxf format, or dwg format or any other format easily importable to dwg format.

I think is a sort of photogrammetric software to obtain even 3D with the photos.

perhaps if I know about these programs for windows may be possible to find something for android.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version