ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Some shortcut keys don't work anymore.

<< < (5/5)

phitsc:
I hope you don't mind me bumping this thread.

Is there a reason why Ctrl + Shift + Left / Right should *not* also do a selection?

Please also consider fixing the word-boundary bug I report above.

mouser:
Let me have another look..

tomos:
I'd also like to add my vote for Ctrl + Shift + Left / Right making a selection. I find the fact that FARR doesn't do that very confusing.-phitsc (November 15, 2011, 01:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

a big +1 here

mouser:
Ok ok I'll fix. I've been away from pc for most of last couple of weeks but im going to be back to DonationCoder focus full time by middle of june, so I can catch up on some of these issues.  :up:

IainB:
I don't want to expand the work effort that may be required here, but it seems to me the issue (as above) might not be just whether FARR supports the Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right when making a selection, but to confirm whether FARR and its plugins are intended to consistently support standard Windows behaviour in any/all text selection, text navigation and text manipulation key combinations.
This could include, for example:

* Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right - for making a text selection (currently not supported in FARR).
* Ctrl+Left/Right - for skipping back/forward to the beginning of a preceding or following word (currently supported in FARR).
* Ctrl+BackSpace/Delete - deletes preceding/following word (currently supported in FARR)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version