ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

[Suggestion] Secondary mode with execute on first unique match

<< < (3/7) > >>

mouser:
im getting similar behavior, looks like i didnt nail this one.. back to work for me.. stay tuned.

mouser:
Try redownloading the new alpha version i think i fixed it.

Rennes007:
Interesting, but what if you want to execute a program that has a lower score than Farr's first priority?
Lets say I want to run notepad and not notepad++ which is FARR's first result.

mouser:
You can always launch any result you want by hitting the specific number (or alt+# depending on your configuration), double clicking, arrowing down, etc.  this specific request is about launching something when there is only one result.

Bending_Unit:
Ah ... this looks much better. Yesterday after the testing i actually started doubting myself that i had seen it working in the first place.   ;)
This modified version does it correct now.

This brings up another question for me:  
Is there any way i can limit my searchresults further to a specific alias group for example with the options that are currently there?
(Question came up after i accidently ran one of the other included aliases)

I could think of a dirty workaround by naming my aliases with a prefix like e.g. "(ax)" so
the alias firefox would be named "(ax)firefox", an alias "filemanager" would be named "(ax)filemanager" and so on.

Then i would define the hotkey as "+alias +launchone (ax)" and could get what i want but i doesn´t really look too good.

Could i filter against the text "(ax)" for example in which case i could add it at the end of every alias i use for autoexecution?

[attachthumb=#1][/attachthumb]

Then there are the other options that would create work ...

- extend the +alias parameter to allow naming which alias lists to search through

[attachthumb=#2][/attachthumb]

However this would get clumpsy fast if a user would want to name more then one list of aliases

Another option would be to actually make this accessible per alias

[attachthumb=#3][/attachthumb]

However i guess i am just to blind to find a way with the tools already at my hand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version