topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 3:32 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: I can help with documentation and English clarifications  (Read 4288 times)

Sativarg

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Thanks to jesse and this fime community for this great resource. This is a unique and wonderful community.

I am a homeless American so I do not have a bank account. I can not get a bank account without an address. I do not make much money. I have not donated any money here. I could buy a prepaid card to donate. The card costs about the same as I can afford. But, I can offer to help with documentation and to clarify grammar for those struggling with English. I have a habbit of doing the latter any way... to the irritation of some :^P

If I can be of any help PM me and I will do my best.
If I am of enough help then perhaps some of you could make a donation here for me. I would feel a lot better with less zeros in the donations link thingy..
thanks
chuck

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: I can help with documentation and English clarifications
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 12:48 PM »
Hi Chuck.

I've said it before, i'll say it again -- while monetary donations are great -- it's far better to have someone with a generous spirit participate in the forum.  So, welcome to the site and please make yourself at home, and don't give the issue of donating money a second thought -- it's not important.  We're always happy to have new folks join our little family.  :Thmbsup:

AbteriX

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 12:52 PM »
clarify grammar for those struggling with English.

I have the need for such service often  :D , thanks for the offer  :Thmbsup:

Sativarg

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 01:09 PM »
Hi Chuck.

I've said it before, i'll say it again -- while monetary donations are great -- it's far better to have someone with a generous spirit participate in the forum.  So, welcome to the site and please make yourself at home, and don't give the issue of donating money a second thought -- it's not important.  We're always happy to have new folks join our little family.  :Thmbsup:
Thanks. I hope not make myself useful. I do not write programs but I like reviewing and editing text. I use NVDA screen reader now that I have low vision and it is a great help when going over text. I needed it for my own work when I could see OK, I just did not realize it until I tried it. LOL

I have the need for such service often  :D , thanks for the offer  :Thmbsup:
Great let me know how I can help.

Sativarg

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 01:58 PM »
Thank you guys. :-[.."
Your member group: Supporting Member (logout now).
-the member info or class=topinfo
"

LOL  the way my screen reader says "LOGOUT NOW" sounds like instructions or a rude suggestion to leave  :)
I will be sharing for sure. I will read and get caught up on what a mew member should know.