ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox with multiple rows of tabs!?

<< < (2/2)

tomos:
That's most of the way there! But is there any way to adjust how many tabs / width per tab before it creates a row, maybe a toggleable setting? Right now it seems to be ten.-TaoPhoenix (May 06, 2014, 09:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Firefox with multiple rows of tabs!?

I'd recommend going through all the tab mix plus options to see what's possible

thanks to app & Innuendo for the news it works in Pale Moon (I searched via the add-ons page and it wasn't offered to me, so I just presumed it didnt work...)

TaoPhoenix:
-tomos (May 06, 2014, 09:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

I did briefly, but nothing jumped out at me. It does a lot of stuff like duplicate tab rename, freeze, reload, etc, but I didn't see what I'd think would have been a numerical setting like tabs/row.

But good enough for now!

Innuendo:
That's most of the way there! But is there any way to adjust how many tabs / width per tab before it creates a row, maybe a toggleable setting? Right now it seems to be ten. -TaoPhoenix (May 06, 2014, 09:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Tab Mix Plus options....Display 'button'...Tab 'tab'...down at the bottom you can set how many pixels wide each tab is.

TaoPhoenix:
There we go!

So great work gang!

tomos:
-tomos (May 06, 2014, 09:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

I did briefly, but nothing jumped out at me. It does a lot of stuff like duplicate tab rename, freeze, reload, etc, but I didn't see what I'd think would have been a numerical setting like tabs/row.-TaoPhoenix (May 06, 2014, 03:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

oh, I should have been more specific - the option was shown under the cursor in my screenshot above. On another note I'm now happily using it on Pale Moon as well :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version