ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Ludum Dare topic for other games

<< < (3/11) > >>

Deozaan:
It would be great if you would link to the respective LD29 entry page instead of (or in addition to) linking directly to these games so that people who play them can also rate them. :Thmbsup:

TaoPhoenix:
It would be great if you would link to the respective LD29 entry page instead of (or in addition to) linking directly to these games so that people who play them can also rate them. :Thmbsup:
-Deozaan (May 07, 2014, 01:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sure that makes total sense, I think I just began to drift. ; )

TaoPhoenix:
More LD goodness today!

I don't always take screen shots because a lot of the devs did them themselves. But for a couple with something special, here we go.

Lair MD

You are a doctor to goblins getting ready for raids on humans. You're supposed to diagnose and administer cures. The gameplay is a little erratic - I only figured out a quarter of the diseases. But the background art is ... epic.

The LD Page:
http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-29/?action=preview&uid=20879

And when the devs got feedback, it was "too hard" because it has a very fast timer which runs out before you figure stuff out. So I recommend the "post compo" version.

http://www.manikingames.com/lairmd/

And now for that epic shot:
Ludum Dare topic for other games

TaoPhoenix:
Okay, that might be about it for me for a couple of days. I might do a couple more later, but it's been fun.

Deozaan:
Here's one I just played. It was the first one I thought was deserving of 5-stars across the board:

You are an old gangster, locked up in a prison for 42 years, and you suddenly find a way to get out of the cell. Your goal is to escape and stay beneath the surface so you don't get killed.

(There is no preloader and the filesize is 6Mb, so it might take some time to download)
--- End quote ---

Senilescape - Xaychru04 - 48 Hour Compo Entry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version