ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for a good non-Logitech keyboard

<< < (6/7) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Directional arrows: Up, down, right, left.  "inverted T" seems an unusual way to put it. (To me, anyway!) Is that a common tech term?
-J-Mac (May 04, 2014, 10:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry, Jim...that term really isn't popular these days. Didn't mean to confuse....  ;D
-Innuendo (May 05, 2014, 07:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Good thing you didn't say "reverse Tau" like I've heard some geeks and 1337-wannabes call it. ;D
-40hz (May 05, 2014, 08:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

O_o W,T..? I'm not even going to bother with the Greek bit as all things pedantic tend to involve that or Latin it seems ... But the reverse bit? That's just wrong. How do you tell if a (perfectly symmetrical) 'T' is reversed? Are there hooks, sticky pads, or clamps or something on the back? Inverted means to turn upside down...that makes sense. Reverse...not so much.

Deozaan:
They look more like a Space Invaders player-ship to me. But I just call them arrow keys. :-D

40hz:
Inverted means to turn upside down...that makes sense. Reverse...not so much.
-Stoic Joker (May 05, 2014, 11:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

I thought the same. But I guess we're not l337 or cool enough to "get it." :-\

So be it.  8) ;)

40hz:
They look more like a Space Invaders player-ship to me. But I just call them arrow keys. :-D
-Deozaan (May 05, 2014, 01:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

At least that's creative. :Thmbsup:

tomos:
They look more like a Space Invaders player-ship to me.-Deozaan (May 05, 2014, 01:41 PM)
--- End quote ---
another vote for 'the Space Invaders player-ship keys' :-*

Random help file:
To navigate within the file, use the the Space Invaders player-ship keys. [.....]
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version