ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

4 (Maybe more) Absolute top go-to programs

<< < (10/13) > >>

40hz:
I was in college and got one of those gigantic computer review magazines.  THere was an email client roundup, I was using Eudora at the time.
-superboyac (May 13, 2014, 11:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Interesting...I switched from Eudora to Pegasus around the same time - and happily used it as my main e-mail app for several years afterwards...

(I used to install a lot of their Mercury Mail Transport System mailservers back in the Netware/WinNT4 era. I see Mercury is still around too!)

rjbull:
My only real complaint about The Bat! was the proprietary format the mailboxes are stored in.-Jibz (May 11, 2014, 03:19 AM)
--- End quote ---
It's worth noting that Archivarius 3000 can index and search The Bat! e-mail messages and their attachments, provided your TB installation isn't encrypted, of course.

TaoPhoenix:
Heh wow this is turning into an awesome thread! There's some *forty* programs combined of which each is part of someone's list of four(ish) super must have programs!

app103:
Heh wow this is turning into an awesome thread! There's some *forty* programs combined of which each is part of someone's list of four(ish) super must have programs!
-TaoPhoenix (May 13, 2014, 05:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

I wouldn't say all of mine are "super" but they are my must haves, for daily use.

Target:
Heh wow this is turning into an awesome thread! There's some *forty* programs combined of which each is part of someone's list of four(ish) super must have programs! -TaoPhoenix (May 13, 2014, 05:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

what this thread needs is for someone to consolidate the list into something that's readily accessible/digestible, something like...

* program 1 (10 votes)
* program 2 (9 votes)
* program 3 (6 votes)
* etc...
the ideal would be for Tao to edit his first post to incorporate the 'results' (hint hint...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version