ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox 29 - soooooo similar to Chrome

<< < (8/10) > >>

app103:
For those wanting to get Surfulater integration working with Pale Moon, you can download the Surfulater xpi, here.  ;)
-app103 (May 02, 2014, 02:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hmmm...I've had Surfulater working with Pale Moon for at least a year.  :huh:
-cyberdiva (May 03, 2014, 01:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Some of us haven't been using Pale Moon for a year.  ;)

tomos:
I'm just after getting 29 now on my laptop (Windows 8.1).
Especially on a laptop with 'basic' resolution (1366 x 768), the vertical space is very valuable. From that pov, I'm happy with anything that'll help - saying that, I dont see any improvement here.

* it actually loses me around 10 pixels in the height department by my reckoning - with just address bar + a few buttons showing on both versions. I removed the large adblock and duckduckgo buttons to be sure they werent fully to blame - they brought it up to a 17 pixel difference (adblock was in statusbar in older screenshot)
* in spite of removing the Firefox logo on the left, it doesnt show any more tabs than before
... reckon I'll have to go install that addon

CleverCat:
Classic Theme Restorer got me back on track!  :Thmbsup:

Yes - I must have my Cat  :P

40hz:
Yes - I must have my Cat
-CleverCat (May 06, 2014, 05:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Speaking of which it's nice to see you posting again CC! :Thmbsup:

jpfx:
I had a short sojourn with chrome while mozilla sorted themselves out a month or so ago.
I was glad to get back to FF to be honest but v29 saw me switching to pale moon as fast as I could.
seems strange that mozilla dumped a metroUI version of FF only to foist the dregs on everyones desktop version.
(I have tried through several devices but RT really is a crock of pooh)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version