ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox 29 - soooooo similar to Chrome

<< < (7/10) > >>

app103:
For those wanting to get Surfulater integration working with Pale Moon, you can download the Surfulater xpi, here.  ;)

dr_andus:
Great, thanks for that! It narrowed Chrome's advantage down to about 1 pixel, which I can live with ;)
-dr_andus (May 02, 2014, 12:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

You bet! Hehe "All the goodness of Firefox for one pixel!" (End used car salesman voice)
-TaoPhoenix (May 02, 2014, 12:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Actually I'd missed some of the finer options the first time. Now FF is leading by 24px, and it's even possible to get rid of the orange button.

40hz:
It is kinda sad...

Must be frustrating to see the bigwigs in other nominally "open" software projects cashing out for mega while you're proctoring the other "most popular" browser ever coded - and living off voluntary contributions.

I guess the folks over at Mozilla finally saw enough "morons with an entourage" getting the big bucks for crappy interface design and decided it was high time they "got some" too.
 :-\

app103:
It is kinda sad...

Must be frustrating to see the bigwigs in other nominally "open" software projects cashing out for mega while you're proctoring the other "most popular" browser ever coded - and living off voluntary contributions.

I guess the folks over at Mozilla finally saw enough "morons with an entourage" getting the big bucks for crappy interface design and decided it was high time they "got some" too.
 :-\
-40hz (May 02, 2014, 06:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

But what will they do if Pale Moon now starts getting the big bucks because of their changes? That would be some painful irony.

cyberdiva:
For those wanting to get Surfulater integration working with Pale Moon, you can download the Surfulater xpi, here.  ;)
-app103 (May 02, 2014, 02:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hmmm...I've had Surfulater working with Pale Moon for at least a year.  :huh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version