ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Microsoft Races To Fix Massive Internet Explorer Hack

<< < (5/8) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Wondering is there any way of easily checking what updates are installed? (in Win7, they show you a nice list after updating/rebooting, but I dont know how to access that)-tomos (May 02, 2014, 10:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Control Panel-->System and Security then look for View Installed Updates under the Windows Update section.

TaoPhoenix:
I put my XP update through this morning. On to see what next crisis MS will support after ending support! At this rate we could be getting into "Bob Hope Retiring" territory!
;D

Deozaan:
I don't understand why people keep calling this a Windows XP update. It's not. It uses the "Microsoft Update" automated update system to update a Microsoft product, namely IE. It's not an update to XP. It's an update to IE.

wraith808:
I don't understand why people keep calling this a Windows XP update. It's not. It uses the "Microsoft Update" automated update system to update a Microsoft product, namely IE. It's not an update to XP. It's an update to IE.
-Deozaan (May 02, 2014, 01:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Because that's not as funny?  Nor as interesting.  It would just be run of the mill logic...

Stoic Joker:
-Deozaan (May 02, 2014, 01:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Because that's not as funny?  Nor as interesting.  It would just be run of the mill logic...
-wraith808 (May 02, 2014, 02:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nailed It! :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version