ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

ImgBurn - full of OpenCandy and other crap

<< < (9/12) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Maybe we should add "You can always opt out!" to the famous Three Greatest Lies in History list as the fourth?  ;) ;D
-40hz (April 28, 2014, 10:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe we've heard different lists, But...

:-\ ...I'm pretty sure that falls rather squarely under (I promise not to *** in your *****) lie # 3.

40hz:
Maybe we should add "You can always opt out!" to the famous Three Greatest Lies in History list as the fourth?  ;) ;D
-40hz (April 28, 2014, 10:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe we've heard different lists, But...

:-\ ...I'm pretty sure that falls rather squarely under (I promise not to *** in your *****) lie # 3.
-Stoic Joker (April 29, 2014, 11:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yep. That's the list. ;)

Midnight Rambler:
Although I use mainly CopyToDVD, ImgBurn has been in my DVD toolbox for a while now and have always downloaded it from http://www.filehippo.com/.  You'll notice that the site includes links to older versions of the programs.

UPDATE:  Just used ImgBurn 2.5.8.0 downloaded from filehippo to burn THE_CONJURING.ISO to DVD+R and the program worked fine as before.  Chose custom installation and simply rejected malware instal but still understand thread-starter's complaint.  Shouldn't have had to deselect anything.   

mikiem:
I use 7-Zip to expand the SetupImgBurn_2.5.8.0.exe [or whatever version number], then move the file, ImgBurn.exe, to the ImgBurn folder -- update completed. Universal Extractor, original & mod versions, works too.

Carol Haynes:
I use 7-Zip to expand the SetupImgBurn_2.5.8.0.exe [or whatever version number], then move the file, ImgBurn.exe, to the ImgBurn folder -- update completed. Universal Extractor, original & mod versions, works too.
-mikiem (May 20, 2014, 09:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Fair enough but you shouldn't have to!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version