ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Malwarebytes v2.0 - Gripe

(1/2) > >>

Cloq:
Can anyone explain what's up with the HUGE and in your face clutter type interface in v2.0? Reminds me of spamware/adware clutter interface. Gah!

I can't be the only one that likes a simple clean and efficient layout. That and I miss seeing how much data is being transferred when you click update.. can't stand everything being hidden now. Did I mention that you can't just back up the registry settings?

wonder if it has something to do with fitting in with windows 8.x.x huge everything fashion...

k.. done ranting for the moment.  ;D

Update:

Support was a bit delayed but they were able to provide a way to back up settings and such, copy and save somewhere safe.

IainB:
Thanks for telling me.
I shall stick with the paid PRO version 1.75.0.1300.

bit:
I use the Pro version.

wraith808:
It's not that bad to me.  More commercialized, but not cluttered IMO- it just doesn't look like an out of the box app anymore IMO.

Stoic Joker:
While being a fan of the classic and strictly functional UI designs, I gotta go with Wraith on this one. They just switch to the newer style of a more finger friendly UI. It can be a bit annoying if you prone to being stuck in the old school mud (I am), but it's really not a bad thing that they've made it easier to finger through on a tablet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version