ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

scrolling down to save web page content

<< < (5/7) > >>

hamradio:
I just tried screenshot --clipboard and that works well.

When I type in (without quotes) C:\ or c: it says it can't recognize that so I'm not sure how users could designate a certain folder each time they did a screenshot capture. Ex. C:\Photos, then the next screen capture C:\Pets, etc.

I may have to just use the clipboard.

Thanks so much.
-eager to learn (July 22, 2014, 02:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Where you would put filename I believe you could just use for example but not sure: C:\Photos\filenamehere

eager to learn:
I just tried typing in screenshot--C:\Photos\filenamehere and it says it doesn't recognize screenshot.

I then backspaced the word screenshot out and left C:\Photos\filenamehere and pressed Return but nothing happens.

Hmmm.

hamradio:
I just tried typing in screenshot--C:\Photos\filenamehere and it says it doesn't recognize screenshot.

I then backspaced the word screenshot out and left C:\Photos\filenamehere and pressed Return but nothing happens.

Hmmm.
-eager to learn (July 22, 2014, 03:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Perhaps it doesn't need the \ after the drive...try C:Photos\filenamehere

Edit: Yep works here if the directory can be written to else I don't see the file...

eager to learn:
Hmmm

If I type C:Photos\filenamehere it says "Can't use.

If I place a space in between the : and Photos - C: Photos\filenamehere - it says Too many arguments.

hamradio:
Hmmm

If I type C:Photos\filenamehere it says "Can't use.

If I place a space in between the : and Photos - C: Photos\filenamehere - it says Too many arguments.
-eager to learn (July 22, 2014, 04:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

You still need to tell it to take a screenshot too...with the screenshot command if you just typed the path that is why it says can't use most likely.

Like for example (double \ is needed between folders): screenshot I:Misc\\test or even screenshot I:\\Misc\\test worked in my testing just then...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version