ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

scrolling down to save web page content

<< < (3/7) > >>

eager to learn:
Hamradio,

Is there a setting which can be changed so I can direct where I want the web page png file saved?

Ex. in FF under Options > Downloads I have it set to always ask me where I want the file to be saved.

I didn't see in the web developer toolbar or options where I could set it to prompt me where I wanted a web page captured as a png to be saved.

Does it have that flexibility?

Thanks so much.

hamradio:
Hamradio,

Is there a setting which can be changed so I can direct where I want the web page png file saved?

Ex. in FF under Options > Downloads I have it set to always ask me where I want the file to be saved.

I didn't see in the web developer toolbar or options where I could set it to prompt me where I wanted a web page captured as a png to be saved.

Does it have that flexibility?

Thanks so much.

-eager to learn (April 22, 2014, 01:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Switch to the other setting for options > downloads change the directory to the one you want, then switch back to always ask.  See if that will work for you as it should keep the directory you pick there even tho you switch it back to always ask.  Let us know if that works. :)

eager to learn:
Hamradio,

Works perfectly!

Again, thank you ever so very much for all your kind help.

hamradio:
Hamradio,

Works perfectly!

Again, thank you ever so very much for all your kind help.
-eager to learn (April 22, 2014, 01:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're very welcome. :Thmbsup:

eager to learn:
Hi Ham Radio,

I was wondering what I would type in, using your ingenious FF technique, in FF to just capture a screen shot of what I see on a website using FF?

Instead of typing in ... screenshot --fullpage ...would I type in screenshot --just this screen?

Thank you so much!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version