ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

web hosts

<< < (3/3)

TaoPhoenix:
Thanks for the input all, getting a nice little list of options to mull over!

I'm still here representing Seraphimlabs.

At the moment my own site is down indefinitely, it is in dire need of an overhaul and redesign that I just plain haven't gotten to. But I do have servers still active, and can set you up with an account.
-SeraphimLabs (April 21, 2014, 04:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

I appreciate the offer, and if it was just me I'd probably jump on it. For present purposes though it's probably not what we're looking for. We're generally deploying 1-3 standalone client-owned sites per month and my parent company is going to require a service with a more obvious support structure to lean on when/if things do get bumpy.
-allen (April 22, 2014, 07:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Allen, my other winner of my survey that I actively support is Charles Decker of Decker Services (known in some forums as Deeplist.)
http://deckerservices.com/

They're both as sharp as they come, and I've worked a bit that at worst they can tag team a little on each other's issues on the rare chance they need a consulting tip.

By now you're a "Smart Client". Web Hosting has suffered in the last few years since Facebook - people don't post pictures of cats on their webpages anymore. But if you need stuff, either of those guys can do you well.

Regards,

--Tao

xtabber:
Have used FutureQuest for 12 years and they have been rock solid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version