ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Windows desktop productivity tool

<< < (2/8) > >>

Target:
but at least we've ruled a couple of things out :Thmbsup:

can we assume that you want something like the fences functionality, ie separating and confining the folder icons to a certain area of the desktop?

rgdot:
Sorry for misunderstanding, however StandaloneStack does take a user specified folder and shows its content in a 'grid' on the desktop

Target:
curious to know how many files we're talking here as well (10, 100, 1000?)

Stef:
can we assume that you want something like the fences functionality, ie separating and confining the folder icons to a certain area of the desktop?
--- End quote ---
-No i just want all the desktop to show the contents of one folder that i choose each time

Is StandaloneStack http://www.chrisnsoft.com/standalonestack closer to what you need?
 however StandaloneStack does take a user specified folder and shows its content in a 'grid' on the desktop
--- End quote ---
-It's at the right direction i would say, but not at all a professional workflow tool.. i don't have the flexibility that real windows explorer gives me and i cant change the path easy.. I have to make many different launchers for each folder path but that's not what i really want (see above answer)

Again thank you for your time :)

curious to know how many files we're talking here as well (10, 100, 1000?)
--- End quote ---
-@Target As you see on my screenshot those are the files/folders (not all of them actually) produced during the last week's projects. After I reach my first milestone I organize them, but while working is easiest for me having access to all my current files/projects etc on the desktop (Tried too many times to organize them progressively as i work but no efficiency there too)

PS(The screenshot of my desktop isn't at all organised cause every time my system crashes you know... )

Stef:
*Bump*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version