ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Drag and Drop of folders/icons not working

<< < (2/3) > >>

mark_ninan:
anyways the backup worked great.. thanks! :up:

mark_ninan:
Hi Jesse,

Just curious, is FARR coded to be 2560x1440 compatible? I've noticed that quite a few programs which used to open normally(size wise) are extremely small...

Could that by any chance be the problem? 2560x1440 is the recommended resolution - even if you change it manually.. it would automatically go back to that resolution...

By any chance would you consider adding an "add alias/keyword" into the right-click menu(at least for the installed version of FARR)?
It would be a whole lot easier to add keywords this way...

Best Regards,
Mark.

mouser:
FARR should run fine on any resolution, though as with all of my apps, the options dialog may have small fonts.

As for right click menu item, you mean add a menu item to your windows explorer file browser to add an item to FARR?

There is already a right-click add alias item in farr itself, so if you search for an item in far (or use directory browsing option in farr), you can right-click to add an alias for it.

mark_ninan:
Yes I understand the one in-built in FARR... Use that quite a bit as well..

My suggestion is if for example there's an icon/file/folder...
ok let's say a Mozilla Firefox icon on your desktop... and you want to make an alias/keyword for it.

By using the right-click of your mouse, you can have an option in the right-click menu which adds a "New keyword alias/Group".

This could be done in the desktop or any folder in the operating system....  :D

What say you Jesse?

Mark.

mouser:
I can definitely see the use of it.. I am just always hesitant to make those kinds of things that change system registry.. There are some good free tools you could use to do it yourself:
http://www.lopesoft.com/en/filemenutools

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version