ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Drag and Drop of folders/icons not working

(1/3) > >>

mark_ninan:
Hi Mouser, Recently got a new laptop - downloaded the latest FARR.. duh...

Was trying to make new aliases/keywords by dragging and dropping folders and icons into the FARR searchbox but was unable to.

Is the Drag and drop function still in FARR or is there something that i have to enable..

Please help..

Best Regards,
Mark.

mouser:
still works here on my pc  :tellme:

mark_ninan:
Haha - guess what - I tried to install it on my desktop - also quite new (win 8.1)

and it works!.... Guess there's something wrong with my pc... - any suggestions to help?

Is it possible to keep the aliases which i've created thus far and re-install it?

By the way... Thanks for the quick reply! :)

Best Regards,
Mark.

mouser:
Is it possible to keep the aliases which i've created thus far and re-install it?
--- End quote ---

Yes, backup your alias files.  Custom aliases should be in:
MyDocuments\DonationCoder\FindAndRunRobot\AliasGroups\MyCustom

But it's hard for me to see how reinstalling will fix the problem -- in fact I can't think of anything that could cause this problem  :huh:

mark_ninan:
 >:(  :(

You're right........ sigh........ new com and FARR doesn't work right....... probably not FARR's fault....(tried the portable version as well..)

let me know if you want to check my com remotely... via team viewer or something and solve this bug.... hahahah....

Thanks Jesse, have a good day..

Best Regards,
Mark.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version