ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Logitech Revolution MX Mouse - Spring Cleaning

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
Actually the batteries can (now) be found on amazon/ebay/etc for $5-$10.

Vurbal:
Yeah I'm not worried about the battery. There are plenty of places to find good ones at a reasonable price.

I just miss having a good ergonomic Logitech mouse. For me the first test for a mouse is whether I can just drop my hand on it and everything is in the right place. Logitech's ergonomic designs are the only ones that ever seem to pass that test.

40hz:
Actually the batteries can (now) be found on amazon/ebay/etc for $5-$10.
-mouser (April 08, 2014, 09:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thats good. Mine set me back $18 plus shipping about 14-16 months ago when I shopped for one.  :tellme:

Still worth it though. It's a very nice mouse.

40hz:
I just miss having a good ergonomic Logitech mouse. For me the first test for a mouse is whether I can just drop my hand on it and everything is in the right place. Logitech's ergonomic designs are the only ones that ever seem to pass that test.
-Vurbal (April 08, 2014, 10:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

In that case you should be very happy with this rodent. One of the best Logitech ever made IMO. And they've had a lot of good models over the years.  :up:

Vurbal:
-Vurbal (April 08, 2014, 10:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

In that case you should be very happy with this rodent. One of the best Logitech ever made IMO. And they've had a lot of good models over the years.  :up:
-40hz (April 08, 2014, 11:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

I got that impression from looking at it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version