ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Logitech Revolution MX Mouse - Spring Cleaning

(1/3) > >>

mouser:
I have a Logitech Revolution MX Mouse that I no longer need.

The good:

* This is the most comfortable, best overall mouse I have ever used, with the most ergonomically enjoyable mouse wheel and side buttons.
The bad:

* It has a rechargeable battery and will hold a charge for a only few days of heavy use before you have to put it back in it's cradle (if you are adventurous you can find instructions on the web for replacing the unusual battery).  This can be a pain as you can't use the mouse while it's charging.
* I have noticed a rare occasional behavior where dragging an item with a held down mouse button will release the mouse button (from a web search this seems to be a known thing that logitech sometimes mice do?).
* The model that replaced this model (Performance MX -- see video comparison) looks and feels cheaper but fixes two issue: The battery in the new models are easily replaceable, and charging is done via a cable that lets you keep using the mouse while charging.
Free to first (supporting or donating or longtime or active) dc member that asks for it.  I will pay shipping but you have to be inside the US to make it worth while.

Vurbal:
If it isn't already spoken for I'd love it!

I'm down to an old wired 2 button scroll mouse at the moment so I'm already looking for an upgrade.

mouser:
done, it's yours.

Vurbal:
Thanks! I'll pm you with my address.

40hz:
It has a rechargeable battery and will hold a charge for a only few days of heavy use before you have to put it back in it's cradle (if you are adventurous you can find instructions on the web for replacing the unusual battery).  This can be a pain
-mouser (April 07, 2014, 07:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yup. Been there and done that when my MX died. (Love that mouse!) It is a MAJOR pain in the ass to replace that battery. And not very cheap to do. :down:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version