ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > General Review Discussion

VPN/SSH Tunneling software

<< < (5/5)

Kamel:
I can't believe that hamachi has not been mentioned in this post. It is free, and the best VPN software out there when it comes to 0-configuration

Edit: I'm an idiot, just overlooked it.

Weird how people have bashed it here though o_O. I know the creator of hamachi personally and I can personally verify that the software is 100% legitimate (as is the company that acquired it, LogMeIn) and has not made any claims that it does not back up 100%. If you have any questions about it, I'd be very glad to assist you with it. Anything I couldn't answer, I could ask Alex, the creator, but I seriously doubt there are questions about it that I couldn't answer myself as I did support for hamachi for nearly a year.

kartal:
Bump
Hi
I have been setting up some ssh tunneling, seems to be working fine. But I am afraid I will end up running alot of putty sessions to cover all. What would be the proper way to run all these different sessions nowadays?

f0dder:
Kartal: you might want to check out MyEnTunnel.

kartal:
Hi
thanks for the recommendation but I cannot figure out how to use it. Is this something that goes along with Putty or a toally seperate tunneling app?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version