ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Can LBC be transformed into a task bar

<< < (3/4) > >>

Vurbal:
There actually is an option to set different fonts for the main dock and menu items already but it would be a lot better if you could set a per-node override. It would be particularly helpful for my main dock captions so I could adjust the longer ones to fit more easily.

It would also be nice for dealing with menus set to display as root level items. Since they're still menus, they use the Menu Font setting rather than the Dock Font. That's understandable, but also problematic if you want to use a different font for regular menus.

Vurbal:
I've came to a happy balance for myself.
I have a doc at top and one to the right(hidden). I have the taskbar hidden(i can access it when I need it)

I'll try to find a good systray program and I should be set.
-Dochappy (April 03, 2014, 07:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

I use the ShowTray docklet from Total Taskbar Controller. It's not perfect. It will only show you the hidden tray items and the popup doesn't necessarily appear above the dock node. It's the best solution I've found so far though.

app103:
I'll try to find a good systray program and I should be set.
-Dochappy (April 03, 2014, 07:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

I use PS Tray Factory.

mouser:
Just FYI for those who have been putting off upgrading to Windows 7, Windows 7 has a good built-in tool for this.

app103:
Just FYI for those who have been putting off upgrading to Windows 7, Windows 7 has a good built-in tool for this.
-mouser (April 04, 2014, 06:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good, but not great.  ;)

The built-in tool doesn't allow you to set a custom order, use custom icons, or send any app to the tray...which is why I am still using PS Tray Factory on Win7.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version