ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
Someone on this forum bought me an ergonomic microsoft keyboard as a gift many many years ago -- and i still use one to this day. 

phitsc:
Interesting that they got rid of the Pause/Break key it is used in combination with Ctrl to cancel a running build in Visual Studio. So I must assume that none of Microsoft's own developers is using such a keyboard (or is ever cancelling a running build without using the mouse ;) ).

phitsc:
I've been using a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 since it's been available (i.e. many years). And while I like it I'd very much like to try a Truly Ergonomic Keyboard. One could argue that 250$ is not much for what is basically your primary tool but nevertheless, I can't get it over with to just order one.

Besides the mechanical keys it's the reduced width I'd prefer to bring the mouse closer to the keyboard (I never use the keypad).

mouser:
The 4000 is what I use as well.

skwire:
I have used the same keyboard for nearly fifteen years; the original Microsoft Natural Keyboard Pro.  I'm so used to it that I have a few extras stockpiled as potential replacements should this one fail.

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version