ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

How do I manually scroll webpage while selecting rectangle?

(1/2) > >>

Evolvei:
I want to manually scroll a page down after selecting the top width of the rectangle to capture the entire rectangle that extends below visual area.

I am not looking for an alternate way to do this. I want to manually scroll while selecting rectangle.

Thank You

cmori:
I want to do pretty much same thing, whether manual or automatic, to get one continuous rectangle - in my case, entire window scrolled from top to bottom, with no page breaks.  I have played with v.4.8 for a couple hours and can't seem to configure correctly to get desired result. 

mouser:
You can select manual scrolling mode from the scrolling capture page, but it's not very well developed and can be a real pain.

cmori:
Hi, mouser.
I tried that option to get a scrolling window.  And it did it.

From floating bar: I hit ctrl and rightclick to get menu, then Select Object, and the hit option 3 to Begin a Scrolling Window Capture on this Object - and yes it does scroll all way to bottom and produce a single image.   The image shows several breaks all along it (like window captures, one after another).  I prefer the image without showing bars or breaks.   If I can only get this result, I can learn to live with it. 

mouser:
have you checked out the videos on performing scrolling captures? Sometimes they can help show you the different options for automatically stitching together scrolling window captures:

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=29821.msg277095#msg277095

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version