ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

wrong license key message

(1/2) > >>

deez44:
getting wrong/bad licence key message

Josh:
Which product?

crabby3:
This info was above the DC License Key sent to me via email back in January 2012:

Below you will find a non-expiring 'License Key' that will unlock all donationcoder.com applications (if you ever lose this key you can generate a new one on the website).

--- End quote ---

mouser:
With the free license keys, this mostly happens when you click to download the wrong link. Each link on the free license key download page is for a different program.  Try getting the key again, and if you still have trouble, email me and I'll assist ([email protected]).

crabby3:
With the free license keys, this mostly happens when you click to download the wrong link. Each link on the free license key download page is for a different program.  Try getting the key again, and if you still have trouble, email me and I'll assist ([email protected]).
-mouser (March 27, 2014, 12:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

So someone only gets an all-inclusive key if they donate?   :tellme:  Didn't know there were different types.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version