ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

How link to pix in Tumblr?

<< < (4/5) > >>

4wd:
^^ Logoff would also do it!   ;)-IainB (March 16, 2014, 09:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

So does the small button on the front of the computer ... just below the power button ...

bit:
^^^;D
I would prefer something like VistaSwitcher's trick with Alt-Tab if only it would simply close all open windows without shutting down the computer.

Curt:
Your timing is quite okay:

Changelog for CloseAll v2.0 (March 15, 2014):

*    New fully redesigned user interface
*    Added installer and uninstaller for your convenience
*    Full support for Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP
I’ve found that when multitasking I’m often looking for a “Close all except this and this” feature for application windows – something very simple, but more advanced than “Close other tabs” in modern internet browsers. That’s why I decided to re-write my old CloseAll.

What can be easier than a task list with check boxes and OK button? Just select apps you want to close and click OK. It’s CloseAll v2.0
-CloseAll
--- End quote ---

CloseAll (“Close all except this and this”) v. 2.0: http://www.ntwind.com/blog/closeall-v2.0-fresh-idea-and-clean-implementation.html
Freeware.

NOTE: In order to display information about UAC elevated processes on Windows Vista and above, CloseAll requires to be installed in the system %ProgramFiles% directory.
--- End quote ---

app103:
In Firefox, Tools menu -> Page Info to open the info panel.

Then select the media icon from the top of it (looks like a film strip with a photo on top)

It will give you a list of urls for all the images on the page. When you select one, you'll see the image in the bottom of the panel to make sure you have the right one. When you find it, right click the entry in the list and select copy. (you can also save images from there, too)

bit:
Your timing is quite okay:

Changelog for CloseAll v2.0 (March 15, 2014):

*     New fully redesigned user interface
*     Added installer and uninstaller for your convenience
*     Full support for Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP
I’ve found that when multitasking I’m often looking for a “Close all except this and this” feature for application windows – something very simple, but more advanced than “Close other tabs” in modern internet browsers. That’s why I decided to re-write my old CloseAll.

What can be easier than a task list with check boxes and OK button? Just select apps you want to close and click OK. It’s CloseAll v2.0
-CloseAll
--- End quote ---

CloseAll (“Close all except this and this”) v. 2.0: http://www.ntwind.com/blog/closeall-v2.0-fresh-idea-and-clean-implementation.html
Freeware.

(see attachment in previous post) (see attachment in previous post) (see attachment in previous post) (see attachment in previous post)
NOTE: In order to display information about UAC elevated processes on Windows Vista and above, CloseAll requires to be installed in the system %ProgramFiles% directory.
--- End quote ---
-Curt (March 18, 2014, 03:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
This works great! Reminds me of the old EndItAll, but works faster. Tnx!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version