ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Anyone can recommend a good macro recorder for windows please?

<< < (2/4) > >>

cranioscopical:
@cranioscopical: Macro Express is a good program, but last time I looked it couldn't compile macros to .EXEs.  Do you know if that feature has been added now?
-rjbull (March 14, 2014, 05:56 PM)
--- End quote ---
No, it hasn't — good point!

JoTo:
Hi Thinkies, :))

well, thanks for all these suggestions. I, for now, try to explain the hotliners Skwires suggestion. I tested it and it works fine even if it's not for "dummies" and needs a bit understanding. But hey, it's free and can do all we need and also can create standalone macros (with the help of an AHK installation).

If they wont be able to handle the mightyness of Pulovers Macro Recorder, i will have a look at the payware suggestions as well.

Thank you gain for spending your time to answer my question.

Wooohooo DC forever and mouser for president :)

Greetings
JoTo

peter.s:
"If they wont be able to handle the mightyness of Pulovers Macro Recorder, i will have a look at the payware suggestions as well."

If they ain't able to handle the mightyness of Pulover's Macro Recorder, have a look at TinyTask.

JoTo:
Thank you Peter,

bookmaked your suggestion. Will do!

Greetings
JoTo

mouser:
http://www.raymond.cc/blog/make-your-computer-automatically-perform-tasks-for-you/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version