ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Why I consider file managers inferior tothe file M solution you'd ideally expect

<< < (2/2)

urlwolf:
I'm on explorer now, after having an extensively tweaked TC, and DO before that.
IMO sticking to defaults has lots of advantages. I don't miss any advanced features.

Innuendo:
I'm on explorer now, after having an extensively tweaked TC, and DO before that.
IMO sticking to defaults has lots of advantages. I don't miss any advanced features.
-urlwolf (March 09, 2014, 02:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Using what's best for you is key when choosing a file manager. Choosing something that has the most features isn't always the right choice if it doesn't work the way you do.

x16wda:
-urlwolf (March 09, 2014, 02:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
Me too (except with the addition of Clover).  I've worked with lots of the choices, bought DO and X2 (ultimate lifetime), but eventually something in each ends up annoying me more than its features excite me.  And I end up moving between a number of different machines, so in the end, for my purposes, Explorer is fine.  (Clover just adds the convenience of tabs and bookmarks.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version