ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Black Screen

<< < (2/3) > >>

oxo:
Hi cmpm, unfortunately I am back at square one!
Picpick worked OK yesterday when I first installed it, but today I have the black screen back again.
Yesterday I individually turned off each of my security programs, including Trusteer Rapport, but the same thing happened,
I then turned them all off at the same time, but still no joy.

cmpm:
Trusteer Rapport and/or Avast have blocked screenshots through an add-on or other type of addition directly to your browsers.

cmpm:
In other words, the Avast and Trusteer Rapport is not turned off.

oxo:
In other words, the Avast and Trusteer Rapport is not turned off.

No, as I said in my earlier post, " I individually turned off each of my security programs, including Trusteer Rapport, but the same thing happened,
I then turned them all off at the same time, but still no joy."

In fact, the Trusteer Rapport program, you have to confirm that you want to turn it off,  by entering a series of letters and number's.

cmpm:
What I'm saying is that either Avast or Trusteer Rapport is still actively blocking screenshot attempts by way of some change made by them to your computer.
Because, normally a screenshot program will work without being blocked, if there is not a program that has changed something in your computer.
If it's not able to do screenshots, something has stopped your computer from taking screenshots, Right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version