ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Borland C++ Builder Contest

Development Cleaning Suite Submission

<< < (5/7) > >>

mjfreelancing:
I'm quite happy with the current build (as per previous message).  I just installed DCS on another development machine and successfully filtered 4000+ files to just over 2000 in less than 5 minutes and cleared 1.53GB of temporary files.

All future purges will only take as long as it takes to scan the disk since the filtering is now setup - always remember to verify the files about to be purged in case you add new 3rd party folders that you don't want cleared.

mjfreelancing:
Version 1.0.0.16 is now available for testing.  Some runtime files are not yet 'versioned' so please uninstall the previous version before installing this one to ensure they are installed correctly.

Apart from some enhacements in my configuration framework, the main difference in this build include:

* Configuration can be exported to HTML

* DCSUtil can now be used to select ANY folder as the starting point.  The next beta will include the ability to select any shared folder on the network.  This facility is not possible using the standard Windows Cleanup Manager.

* DCSUtil is now designed as "stay on top" and can be minimized.

* Minor (cosmetic) bug fixes

Here is the new dialog with a custom folder selected as the starting point:

If you have any features you'd like added be sure to let me know soon.  I'll be freezing development soon so I can get started on the documentation.

mjfreelancing:
Version 1.0.0.22 beta is now ready.  All files are correctly versioned now so there is no need to uninstall any previous versions.

The executables all report their version - and have the same build number since it is all fully automated.

I am now working on the reference manual / help file so apart from these menu items this will more than likely be the last beta.

If you find any bugs (and none have been reported since I started so I'm quite happy) please let me know before my final submission is made.

mjfreelancing:
Release Candidate 1 is now available - version 1.0.0.27

The file http://www.mjfreelancing.com/download/dcs/dcs_rc1_manual.zip is a 31 page PDF conversion of the help file.

The file http://www.mjfreelancing.com/download/dcs/dcs_rc1_setup.zip is the full setup including a complete help file.

There are no known bugs in this release so please report any issues before I submit the final version (which may well be this release if no issues are reported)

mjfreelancing:
Just a short note to say that version 1.0.0.27 is my submission version.  I've been running it since it was released without any issues.  I hope it helps you to keep your system clean !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version