ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

WANTING to know if process tamer can be programmed for 98

(1/2) > >>

nowshining:
Sorry but xp is for only a dell disk for any dell computer and THAT MESSED UP ON ME -the computer part... :tellme: soooo I don't have the income to buy the retail xp and besides the I think 2000 will work I hard on the hp VLI8 computer however before typing this way way back after the computer went  :down: I did try the dell xp on this and it froze each time it tried to dial up using the modem that worked on the dell optiplex gx300 I had sooo phooey i know  ;) however why gripe I still can post here at home can't i..  :Thmbsup: anwhoo once more I would like as stated in topic if its possible to bring some/or at least process tamer down to work with windows 98 original gold edition..ty for taking the time out of ur day to read this horribly long boring (i know  :tellme:) request..of however since I didn't have to buy it as it was donationware or freeware or shareware for a bit whichever floats ur boat...  :-\ this is just a simple request and all-I am pointing to the originator of this and I believe mouser built it am i right dude or dudette....  :Thmbsup: :P

nowshining:
hard suppose to be HAVE sorry TYPO PEOPLE CALM DOWN its not like its the end of Donationcoder you know...  :P

PhilKC:
hard suppose to be HAVE sorry TYPO PEOPLE CALM DOWN its not like its the end of Donationcoder you know...  :P
-nowshining (May 20, 2006, 05:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

<Typo person>
There's a Modify button ;)
</Typo person>

PhilKC

mouser:
i don't think this can be done on windows 98 (i certainly don't know how).

mouser:
ps. here is the modify button in case you missed it, for if you want to modify a post after you have posted it:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version