ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

REQ: HTPC Util - Move tv shows older than 24 hours to external HD

<< < (2/5) > >>

superboyac:
The RegEx capabilities in my File Punter app could probably accomplish what you want.
-skwire (February 22, 2014, 01:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
well this is handy! the software i mentioned can't really do these things, especially the finding of certain files and dynamically creating new folders based on stuff.  nice, as always.

famewolf:
The program is remarkable and I'm sure will eventually do everything I wanted.  Unfortunately I feel like a dog trying to learn trigonometry when it comes to regex...will have to spend some time learning it online but will get there eventually.

skwire:
RegEx can be daunting, for sure, so I'm happy to help with some examples to get you started.  Just say the word...   :)

famewolf:
Well using the sample filenames above I did some googling and found a sample regex of

"^((?<series_name>.+?)[. _-]+)?s(?<season_num>\d+)[. _-]*e(?<ep_num>\d+)(([. _-]*e|-)(?<extra_ep_num>(?!(1080|720)[pi])\d+))*[. _-]*((?<extra_info>.+?)((?<![. _-])-(?<release_group>[^-]+))?)?$"

I however have no idea how to convert that so that c:\fromdir\Showname.S01E01.whatever.mp4 ends up in c:\todir\Showname\
I see the box that is checkng for . _ or - before sxxexx but after that I feel like Vanna White when nobody gets a letter.  :tellme:

In the program page I see it referencing c:\tmp\??1 without understanding where it's getting the value for ??1 from.

I'm referring to this pic:
http://skwire.dcmembers.com/apps/file_punter/img/main.png

skwire:
I'll make you a screencast.   :)
* skwire watches mouser faint...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version