ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Automated Install of ScreenShot Captor

(1/2) > >>

fredperry:
I've created a silent install of Screenshot Captor using the /verysilent switch which installs OK.  At the end of the install a Screenshot Captor box appears where you can enter new license key information or dismiss.  Is it possible to supress this box from appearing as part of the install?

Thanks

mouser:
Yes.  If you have a license key you can place it in the same directory as the installer, in a file named "DonationCoder_ScreenshotCaptor_Key.dat", and it will be automatically installed along with the program, which I think should eliminate the message you are talking about.

fredperry:
Yes.  If you have a license key you can place it in the same directory as the installer, in a file named "DonationCoder_ScreenshotCaptor_Key.dat", and it will be automatically installed along with the program, which I think should eliminate the message you are talking about.
-mouser (February 18, 2014, 04:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you that worked a treat

mouser:
By the way you can also place a ScreenshotCaptor.ini file in the same directory as the installer and it will be pre-isntalled as well. This can be useful if you want to install the program with some non-default settings pre-configured (you can edit the ScreenshotCaptor.ini file by hand to remove all but the settings you care about).

fredperry:
By the way you can also place a ScreenshotCaptor.ini file in the same directory as the installer and it will be pre-isntalled as well. This can be useful if you want to install the program with some non-default settings pre-configured (you can edit the ScreenshotCaptor.ini file by hand to remove all but the settings you care about).
-mouser (February 18, 2014, 05:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Are there any preconfigured .ini files or do you have to make them from scratch?

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version