ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

List bookmarks url's to a txt file

<< < (4/4)

Contro:
With pspad

Edit-sort-delete duplicates-Accept

That's all !!!!

Best Regards

MilesAhead:
With pspad

That's all !!!!

Best Regards

-Contro (February 17, 2014, 07:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

EditPad Lite 7 can do the same thing.  I used PsPad for html since it has a previewer that simulates IE.  That way I don't have to bring up IE just to test.  But anyway, PsPad is ok.  A bit quirky though. I've used EditPad Lite for plain text for years.  The font settings can be annoying when you forget how you got there. I don't know why there's no button to permanently set the font on the toolbar.  But other than that it's ok for a freebie.  :)

Contro:
With pspad

That's all !!!!

Best Regards

-Contro (February 17, 2014, 07:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

EditPad Lite 7 can do the same thing.  I used PsPad for html since it has a previewer that simulates IE.  That way I don't have to bring up IE just to test.  But anyway, PsPad is ok.  A bit quirky though. I've used EditPad Lite for plain text for years.  The font settings can be annoying when you forget how you got there. I don't know why there's no button to permanently set the font on the toolbar.  But other than that it's ok for a freebie.  :)

-MilesAhead (February 18, 2014, 09:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Understood Miles
Best Regards
 :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version